amazon

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Guitar Central post Boxing Day

I went to Southampton post Boxing Day because I was working long day during boxing day.  I went straight to Guitar Central and have a look what's on sale and it was a total BARGAIN.  I was drooling from guitar amps to effects pedal and most especially the electric guitars.  ESP, Dean, Washburn and one of my favorite brand, Gretsch.  There was a guy playing this semi-hollow Gretsch and I was with my son that time in his pushchair, I was really amazed by the sound of the guitar.  It was plugged in a Randall guitar amp stack, I am not sure but it looks like a tube amp.

The Randall KH-15, a Kirk Hammett's signature practise amp was on super sale and by the way, Kirk Hammett was born to a Filipino mother and an Irish American father, so technically Kirk is half Filipino.  Kirk is an avid ESP guitar user and was using Mesa/Boogie before he made his move to Randall Amplifiers.


There are junior electric guitar as well that was on sale, guitar books and DVDs, lessons and other music materials were on sale.  Have a go guys and try to visit Guitar Central if you got the chance or time.  Dimebag's guitar is waiting for you guys there. R.I.P.


Here's their facebook link:  https://www.facebook.com/guitarcentralsouthampton

2 comments:

  1. I think other website proprietors should take this website as an model, very clean and wonderful user genial style and design, let alone the content. You're an expert in this topic!
    Schering/Intervet Safeguard Powr-Ds Eq 2dose

    ReplyDelete