amazon

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Guitar Gig Bag

My old cheap gig bag had its time last Dec 2011 and I needed to replace it urgently as we have an upcoming gig.  Good thing there's Guitar Central in Southampton near Bargate just beside Maplin.  You can google map it if you're not familiar of the place.  Again as I've said before friendly atmosphere and all willing to help.

I tried and look around for a gig bag just a quick replacement and Guitar Central got a lot to choose from.  Mind you, just be careful coz there are bass gig bag, guitar gig bag and electric guitar gig bag so it is better to ask assistance.  I was also tempted to buy a hardcase one but apart from short of budget I just needed a replacement for my softcase gigbag.

The one I bought was a good one.  It has two pockets, one at the top where you can put your strap and/or guitar lead then a bigger one where you can put a multi-effects processor i.e. Digitech RP55.  Also you can put in some songbook or any music magazines, chord charts, DVD lessons, etc. in this big pocket.  Also apart from the back straps there is also a sort of handle at the side so you can easily carry your guitar when it becomes a little heavy on your back.  It is also worth mentioning that the padding for this gigbag is far better than the one I got where there's hardly no padding at all to protect or cushion the guitar.  Lastly, I got an extra Behringer sticker from my K450FX and put it on this new gigbag and it made a difference. I am now looking for more stickers to add some colour or art to this gigbag.

Thanks again Guitar Central...... BIG HELP.  Cheers guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment