amazon

Thursday 26 January 2012

MIDI keyboard

This is a followup to my previous blog about Evolution MK249C2, which I bought from Carboot Sale. I was really lucky to buy this cheap keyboard. It was a bit of a gamble because there was no way to test it when I bought it so it was like buying what the seller was trying to tell you.

To cut the chase, in my previous blog regarding this MIDI keyboard Evolution MK249C2, I mentioned I was using Mixcraft, however, right now I am using EnergyXT as my software to write and record songs.  This is a very light, portable but versatile all-in-one recording software.

To give you an example of my song, here's my latest song titled 1 2 5 using the Evolution MK249C2 and EnergyXT plugged into Guitar Rig Session I/O as my USB audio interface to my HP mini Netbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment