amazon

Saturday 4 February 2012

All in one mixer for solo performers or DJ Behringer Xenyx 1002FX



I bought this Behringer Xenyx 1002FX on ebay and it was a total bargain. Comes in with the original box, manual, power supply and functioning rather well.  Really 100% clean and seems like brand new.  Anyways so much for that.  I bought this because I needed a mixer that got a builtin FX for my mini PA, which is ION centre stage because it doesn't have any FX on mic input.  This is a big help also when I am performing with just guitar, mic and backing tracks via laptop, this Xenyx 1002FX is just the answer to it.  It really serves the purpose.

Also it is worth mentioning that I also got a home recording studio and doing some experimental stuff and this one is a big contribution in terms of FX and mixing my recording plus additional inputs.  Also when I plugged in my guitar, the sound that's coming out is very warm, clean and just nice..... only to find out that Behringer mic preamps are designed and comparable to stand-alone Boutique Amplifier, which is very nice with guitar.

Lastly, for aspiring DJ like myself, this Behringer Xenyx is perfect because not only it is small just the size of a netbook..... well, I am using a netbook case actually for this Xenyx 1002, meaning it is so portable and it can fit in your backpack along side with your laptop or netbook plus the inputs and outputs you needed are all there.  No problem with the FX because you got builtin FX from simple reverb to delays and chorus, phaser and flanger.  You can even monitor your sound via headphone with an independent volume control.

Thanks ebay for this total bargain that I bought.  This is trully a value for money experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment