amazon

Friday 23 September 2011

Evolution MK-249C2


We went yesterday for car boot in Shootash and the weather
was fine.  There were only few people
around and we saw a group of Filipino as well and greeted each other
Mabuhay!  Now, as we roam around I saw a
keyboard and it caught my interest.  I
went and investigate and to my surprise it was a MIDI keyboard.  Not that I need it but I desperately want it
coz I haven’t got the chance to try and play around with a MIDI keyboard
before.  I saw them in the tele, youtube,
magazines and have read from some reviews but not actually fiddle around with
one. 

It was an Evolution MK-249C2 MIDI keyboard and being sold
for £25.  It’s a good bargain,
right?  So, I enquire if it fully
functional and what are the accessories that comes with it.  The man said “yes it fully functional, my son
owns it, we’re just moving house that’s why we are disposing some of our stuff
and the keyboard comes with this USB cable and an adaptor.”  I ask again, why does it need an adaptor, isn’t
USB bus powered?  He replied “yes it is
bus powered, but you can also use it with an external power supply”.  I negotiated for £15 pound and he said “£20,
last offer, coz if not I’m going to put this on ebay.”  Then, I bought it for £20. 

When I arrived home, I browse the net for reviews,
description, manual, etc. on how to go about with this Evolution MK-249C2 and
found a lot of helpful insights although some are not like they said the
software that comes with it is useless or it’s like a toy.  I wasn’t discouraged yet coz I haven’t plugged
it.  To my surprise, it is plug n’
play.  Lucky enough for me, I have
installed in my Laptop a software called Mixcraft 4 and it has virtual
instruments as MIDI and there it is MK-249C2 works and it’s brilliant.  Pretty soon I will post videos or perhaps
compose and record songs using this toy Evolution MK-249C2.








By: VRB

No comments:

Post a Comment