amazon

Friday 23 September 2011

Tanglewood 3/4 acoustic guitar

I had a Tanglewood guitar that's junior size, I'm not pretty sure, that really sounded good.  Although it is a junior guitar but it ressonates very loud that you would think it is a big guitar.  The downside was it was too small for my fingers, however, on the other hand I improved my reach, stretching and speed because of the small fret board.  The built of the guitar from wood to finish is really smooth and clean.  It is very solid art work and craftmanship that its durable and I would say up fot its standard.  Here's a link of our video, and I am using this Junior Tanglewood.  So, judge the sound by your own ears. 




By the way, the video was recorded using a laptop so everything was raw, unrehearsed and no other technology, gadgets or edit made just the Tanglewood guitar and the laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment